The holiday season is upon us and I can't believe how fast it has come. It's not too late to have your Holiday family photos taken and donate to a great cause at the same time. Our Cambodia Mission Team happens to include a few professional photographers who would like to capture your family memories this holiday season. We will be donating all of the proceeds to our Cambodia Mission Trip.
Mini Session will be December 5th at the Carolina Trace Country Club. Book your session before the slots fill up!
WHAT IS A MINI SESSION?
A mini-session is exactly that: a mini version of a 1-2 hour shoot. The location and day is pre-determined, and we photograph multiple groups on the same day to accommodate the high volume during this busy holiday season!
This session is designed to capture great photos of you and your loved ones, whether you want to use them for holiday gifts and cards, or simply to update your annual photo. During our 20 minutes together, we'll capture your personality with a mix of photos. Most of all, we strive to bring out the best in you, and make your time in front of the camera fun, easy, and natural.
- Sessions are reserved on a first-come, first serve basis.
- After you reserve your session, you will receive an email confirmation with location details, wardrobe tips, and answers to any questions you have.
- Sessions will takes place rain or shine. However, if weather conditions make it impossible for shooting we will make a determination on the day-of if we will reschedule and you will be notified via telephone.
- Payments will be made at time of booking and are non-refundable. Emergency cancellations will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. We'll begin promptly at your scheduled time, and cannot make up lost time since it will impact those after you.
AFTER THE SESSION
You will receive a link to an online gallery approximately 7-10 business days after your session. There you can view your images and make your final selections. You will receive the 4 digital image downloads included in the package with the option of purchasing additional images and/or prints.
- How many people may I have in my group for my mini-session? Five works best for the time constraints of a 20 minute session.
- Are the sessions just for kids? No, Parents are also welcome.
- How many outfits can I wear at the mini-session? Due to the limitations of time, only one outfit per session.
- What should we wear? Wear what makes you feel comfortable. Your group doesn't have to match completely, but coordinating outfits do look nice. For ideas and inspiration check out this Pinterest Board.
- Do I have to have a "Christmas-y" background for my photos? No. We'll have a natural outdoor setting available if you prefer photos without props.
- I'm not available on Saturday, Dec 5th. Will you offer mini-sessions during the week or on another weekend? Right now we're planning on December 5th, however if there is enough demand for additional days we will consider having additional mini-sessions. Please send us a message through our CONTACT page if you'd like to be contacted if we open up additional dates.